When creating promotional flyers:
- Use good testimonials that are written clearly, professionally and focus on relevant details of your business.
- Know your audience. Do research to find out demographics of your audience.
- Include only relevant information. Make sure your customer knows where you are located.
When making PR Fact sheets:
- Include your business name, address, and phone number. It should be on the upper left.
- The body of the fact sheet is setup into two columns. The left side includes the headings (history mission, vision, purpose, description of services) and all in uppercase lettering. The right side should have short sentences that will have the heading descriptions.
- The doc should not be any longer than one to two pages. At the end of the fact sheet center and inside ### to show that it is the end of the document.